Journey: Sydney Airport to Gosford
As Australia’s largest airport, Sydney airport services much of NSW, including Gosford. The airport itself is situated in Mascot, a suburb 8km south of the Sydney CBD. Many thousands of passengers filter through the airport each day and there are many transport options available to manage them all. Some of these options include taxis, trains, buses and shuttles. But the most reliable, comfortable and convenient option is Car Australia.
Car Australia offers a range of chauffeur driven luxury cars and shuttles. The best part: our pricing is at par with most alternatives. When it comes to getting from Sydney airport to Gosford, Car Australia is not only the quickest and most comfortable option, but also among the most economical. We can take you to or from any part of Gosford and our drivers operate twenty-four hours a day. With Car Australia, you are guaranteed reliable and fast transport no matter what time you arrive or depart. Our vehicles include luxury limousines, premium people movers, and even coaches or shuttles.
More vehicle types available from our partner Hughes:
Big on style and performance, we have some of the world’s truly great sedans including BMW, Mercedes and Audi luxury models.
- Book Via Hughes
Luxury finally meets size. Come and experience our market-leading large coach service. Fantastic coach drivers perfectly match our new fleet of coaches.
- Book Via Hughes
Gosford to Sydney Airport and Back: What to Expect
The journey between Sydney airport and Gosford is quite a direct one, with a standard duration of 90 minutes. Our professional Car Australia chauffeurs will ensure that you trip is smooth. But to give you some idea of what to expect, we have included a few extra details of the journey below.
Pick Up and Other Information
Because Sydney is such a large and densely populated city, travel times can vary considerably.
Peak Hour Travel Times:
- Airport to Gosford – between 85 and 130 minutes
- Gosford to airport – between 80 and 130 minutes
Off Peak Travel Times:
- Airport to Gosford – between 70 and 100 minutes
- Gosford to airport – between 70 and 100 minutes
Sydney Airport: Getting Around
The Sydney airport has a wide range of facilities on offer in both the domestic and international terminals. It has bathroom amenities, free Wi-Fi, retail, restaurants and much more. It also has a range of pick up and drop off options. Combined, these options keep traffic running smoothly throughout the airport precinct. The international terminal – or T1 – has an express pick up space at the P9 car park. This is marked with yellow signs. The international drop off zone is on the departures level, adjacent to the terminal. Here, you can also access disability spaces. The domestic terminal has more options still, including:
- Express pick up, which is an eight-minute walk from the terminal and the second closest option. Passengers can simply follow the yellow signs from the airport to reach the express area. Drivers can follow the same signs from the arrivals forecourt of the domestic precinct.
- Priority pick up, which is the nearest option with a walk of just 4 minutes connecting it to the terminal. To pay for a spot in priority pick up, you will need an e-Tag. Prices begin at $4. Drivers and passengers alike can simply follow the green signs to reach priority pick up.
- Blue emu pick up, which is located offsite and offers spacious waiting areas. This is connected to the terminal by a shuttle bus that leaves every 10-15 minutes. The blue emu pick up area has its own signs to direct drivers and passengers.
Gosford Pick up and Information
Gosford is a stunning coastal area, lined with beautiful beaches and evergreen bushland. Located 76km to the north of Sydney’s CBD, Gosford is the third-largest urban area in NSW; Sydney and Newcastle are the two largest. If you book an airport transfer with Car Australia, we can collect you from anywhere in Gosford. If you are travelling from the airport, we can take you anywhere in Gosford. This saves you having to walk with heavy luggage while navigating unfamiliar areas.