Journey: Sydney Airport to Homebush
Homebush is a popular and iconic Sydney destination. Situated to the west of Sydney, it is about 35 to 40 minutes’ drive from the airport. The airport, which is located in Mascot, offers an abundance of transport options. Whether it is a train, bus or taxi, there are many options to get you from Sydney airport to Homebush. However, when it comes to value for money, comfort and convenience, no option is better than a chauffeured car from Car Australia.
We offer you 24-hour service and a range of vehicles to suit all budgets. Our service is also door-to-door, so you don’t have to worry about carrying your luggage far at all. To make our services accessible, we maintain the most competitive pricing options. In fact, if you are travelling in a large group, a shuttle from Car Australia may be the most cost-effective option.
Modern, sophisticated and comprehensively equipped luxury vehicles. The perfect combination of value and style.
- Book Now
Smooth & luxurious. The Audi Q7 is where sporty and elegant styling combine to create a vehicle of impeccable style with the luggage space that no sedan can match.
- Book Now
Our luxury people movers include the Mercedes V Class and Viano with features normally associated with premium sedans. Room for 7 passengers and a luggage trailer.
- Book Now
Ready for your executive, family or group requirements. These multi-purpose vehicles include the Mercedes Sprinter and combine comfort, space and style.
- Book Now
More vehicle types available from our partner Hughes:
Big on style and performance, we have some of the world’s truly great sedans including BMW, Mercedes and Audi luxury models.
- Book Via Hughes
Luxury finally meets size. Come and experience our market-leading large coach service. Fantastic coach drivers perfectly match our new fleet of coaches.
- Book Via Hughes
Homebush to Sydney Airport: Pick up and Information
Homebush boasts world-class entertainment facilities, which makes it a popular destination for locals and tourists alike. Similarly, the Sydney airport is Australia’s largest and offers an abundance of nearby shopping, dining, accommodation. There is also free Wi-Fi available so you can stay in touch while you are there.
Pick Up and Other Information
Travel Time: Sydney Airport to Homebush
Sydney airport is located about 8km to the south of the CBD. Homebush, on the other hand, is to the west of the city. Despite this, the journey from Sydney airport to Homebush is not a long one. The standard time taken from the airport to Homebush is 45 minutes and from Homebush to Sydney airport is 37 minutes. However, peak and off-peak travel times can be slightly different.
Peak Hour Travel Times:
- Airport to Homebush – between 35 and 60 minutes
- Homebush to airport – between 26 and 50 minutes
Off Peak Travel Times:
- Airport to Homebush – between 30 and 55 minutes
- Homebush to airport – between 24 and 35 minutes
Sydney Airport: Pick up and Other Information
Although it is very large, Sydney airport is pretty easy to navigate. It has excellent facilities that include great pick up and drop off options. At the international airport, you can find the express pick up area by following the yellow signs. These will take you to the P9 car park at T1, where drivers can wait up to fifteen minutes free of charge. If you are getting dropped off, simply go the departure level at T1. It is important to remember that you can only spend a minute or so here. In the drop off zone, there are several spaces for disabled passengers.
The Sydney domestic airport has a few more options for drivers and passengers.These include:
- Drop off and pick up zones on the departures and arrivals levels of T2 and T3. Here, you can drop off or collect passengers, provided you don’t stay for longer than a minute or so.
- A priority pick up section, which is a 4-minute walk from the domestic T2 and T3 terminals. This is the most convenient option, and also one of the cheapest with rates beginning at $4. It’s important to remember that these payments are one possible with an e-Tag. This section is marked by green signage.
- An express pick up section, which is a little further but still only an 8-minute walk. This area is signed with yellow signage, for both drivers and passengers.
- The Blue Emu pick up section, which is further again but conveniently offers a shuttle bus to take passengers to and from the terminal. This bus leaves from directly in front of the terminals every 10-15 minutes. There is plenty of signage along the M5 indicating the turnoff for the Blue Emu car park. You can also access it via Ross Smith Avenue.
Homebush: Pick up and Other Information
Homebush is a suburb about 15km west of the Sydney CBD. It has a number of schools, retail outlets and a railway station. With Car Australia, you can get from Homebush to Sydney airport with ease and convenience. We will collect you from a place of your choosing, anywhere in Homebush. This means you don’t need to worry about rushing to a predetermined rendezvous point.