Perth Airport is the primary transport hub of Western Australia, with thousands of travellers passing through its doors every week. It’s located 10 kilometres east of Perth’s city centre, and 22 kilometres north of Canning Vale, which takes about 25 minutes by car (depending on the time of day you’re travelling).
The airport can be accessed with buses, shuttles, taxis, and other transport services available from within the airport’s grounds. For a high-quality, affordable travel option, Car Australia can provide you with a chauffeur-driven vehicle, picking you up from anywhere in Canning Vale or at the airport, to make your journey as smooth and convenient as possible. Our goal is to provide a reliable and comfortable airport travel option, and because of our extensive fleet of vehicles and vast nationwide infrastructure, we can provide this to you without a premium price tag.
We have vehicles of every shape and size, to accommodate solo travellers or groups of up to 20 (for bigger groups, you can book with our partner company Hughes). As passionate supporters of the environment, our fleet contains modern, fuel-efficient vehicles (including electric cars), so we can reduce our carbon footprint as much as possible.
Our cars can be booked easily through our new app, on our website, or by giving us a call. This allows you to make bookings quickly and efficiently, and track your vehicle every kilometer of the way. We take bookings 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so we’re always available to pick you up.
More vehicle types available from our partner Hughes:
Big on style and performance, we have some of the world’s truly great sedans including BMW, Mercedes and Audi luxury models.
- Book Via Hughes
Luxury finally meets size. Come and experience our market-leading large coach service. Fantastic coach drivers perfectly match our new fleet of coaches.
- Book Via Hughes
Canning Vale to Perth Airport: a travel guide
Here’s the key info you need to know about getting from Canning Vale to Perth Airport.
Pick Up and Other Information
Getting from Canning Vale to Perth Airport
It takes an average of 25 minutes to get from Canning Vale to Perth Airport. During rush hour, it’s around 30 minutes from Canning Vale to Perth Airport, and 26 minutes going the other way. Off peak hours are much quicker: 20 minutes from the airport to Canning Vale, and only 18 minutes from Canning Vale to the airport.
Perth Airport terminals
Perth Airport has four passenger terminals for both domestic and international flights.
Terminal 1 includes both international and domestic flights, including Emirates, Qantas, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines, and Virgin Australia (all interstate & some regional services). The terminal is divided into four levels:
- The ground floor, which includes the airport’s arrival and departure halls.
- Level 1, which includes the information counter and outbound immigration.
- Level 2, which covers the airport’s airline lounges for Emirates, Qantas, Malaysia Airlines, and Singapore Airlines.
- Level 3, which is where you can find restrooms.
Terminal 2 provides domestic flights from Alliance Airline, Virgin, and REX Airlines. Terminals 3 and 4 offer flights from Qantas (international, interstate, and regional) and Jetstar (interstate and regional).
Perth Airport parking and pick-up
Being a major international player, Perth Airport has a variety of parking options, long and short.
- Long Term Parking is ideal if you want to park for days or weeks, and is available at all four terminals.
- Outdoor Long Term Car Park is a cheaper alternative to the on-site long term parking, and just a five-minute free shuttle ride to the terminal, or a 10-minute walk. The shuttle bus runs from 4:30am to 11:20pm.
- Short Term Parking is suited to shorter hourly periods, and is closer to the check-in terminal. It’s also available in every terminal at the airport.
- Fast Track Business Parking is the most expensive parking option, but is just a one-minute walk from the check-in desks. It has 230 exclusive wide parking bays, all of which are covered to protect their vehicles from the elements.
- Regional Terminal Parking is perfect for anyone travelling with Cobham, Maroomba, or Skippers and Networks airlines.
If you’d like to pick up or drop off someone, there’s also a few different options to choose from:
- Pick-up and drop-off bays—these are at the front of the terminal, and are designed to quickly pick up a passenger and leave again.
- Park and wait—you can park for up to an hour for free in the Long Term Car Park, and then head to the pick-up bay at the front of the terminal when ready. Or if you need a little longer, you can pay $10 for up to four hours.
- Express pick up and drop-off—T2 has a five-minute waiting bay area where you can easily pick up passengers.
Perth Airport facilities
Perth Airport is a modern airport with excellent facilities. If you’re a club member, you can relax in one of its many airline lounges, and take advantage of the free food and drink on offer. If you’re tired, you can check into a sleeping pod at Terminal 1, and pay by the hour to catch up on sleep. There’s also free showers, baggage storage, and postal services in the airport, as well as the standard duty-free shops, pharmacies, restaurants, and cafes. If you have kids, there’s a dedicated play area where they can burn some energy before your flight.
Finally, there’s free Wi-Fi throughout the entire airport, so you can access your email, and social media apps for the duration of your wait. Just select “Perth Airport Free Wi-Fi” in your connection options, and follow the instructions.
Canning Vale is a southern suburb of Perth, home to around 35,000 people. It has a large number of retail precincts for its size, with five of them scattered across it, four of which are within residential areas.
Wherever you’re planning on spending your time in Canning Vale, we can pick you up at the most convenient spot for you.